How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Having given my daughter money purchase on marriage

This answer was rated:

Having given my daughter money for house purchase on marriage some 25 years ago I was advised at that time to give it as a second charge on the property in order to protect the sum from division at possible breakup of marriage.
I now wish to cancel the charge. How do I go about this?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Did you do this in the form of a restriction please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
I did call today but there was no reply - please let me know when you are available.Alex