How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My grandson aged 22 has had his name

Customer Question

My grandson aged 22 has had his name removed from the LOcal Housing List as he is an ex offender. He has spent two terms of 3 months in prison over the last 3 years due to harassment and threatening behaviour towards his two ex psycho girlfriends ( one of whom had a habit getting the lads into trouble but gets away with it ). he has had numerous run ins with the law as a youngster resulting in community orders . He had been on the housing list since he was 16/18. I dont know whether you can suggest any wording as I would like to appeal the situtation.
Kind Regards
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know what steps if any have you taken so far?Do you have the Councils policy regarding housing lists please?Alex