I own 50% of a limited company. After a fall out with the owner

I own 50% of a limited company. After a fall out with the owner of the other 50% he spent all the money in the account up to a £25k overdraft and had all his invoices paid to a separate account not the business account where my invoices we're being paid. Is this legal?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.I am not quite with you? He is running up debts?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In calender year 2014 I was over 27k up. The business account showed 15k overdrawn. This was then increased to 25k overdrawn where it still is as he had all his invoices paid to a separate account, thus using all my invoices that continued to be paid to the business account. I have no access to his secret account even though the works were completed and billed by the company.
So he has a separate company account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes. And as he had continued spending from the business account whilst keeping his invoices paid to his separate account. He is trying to bankrupt me apparently.
Have you asked for your partner to account for monies I a me out?
In and out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have you heard the saying 'you can't argue with an idiot'? He has stripped all the file from the cloud, changed to a separate email account provider etc etc. I have also recieved 5 years of abuse from him. Did I mention he is my brother?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No answer today then?
I need your number, so I can call.Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So who is the 'expert' that I sent my private contact info to?
I can't see your telephone number, can you send it to me again, so I can call you now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Calling now.Alex