How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have had a new bathroom put in my house by ***** *****

Customer Question

I have had a new bathroom put in my house by ***** ***** bathroom fitter. He has done an apalling job, taps crooked, toilet seal crooked, tiles all uneven and radiator now coming off the wall and floor uneven. He won't answer the phone, recorded letters of emails. I am in my 70's and getting very stressed and upset. I can't afford a solicitor, I have phoned the local court but I am told that it will cost me over £200 to send a solicitors letter or best part of £200 to start a small claims. Can you help me please.
kind regards,
Vivienne Burchill
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do you know the cost of fixing it please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Are you able to respond so I can help you?Alex