Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only

I had new windows fitted 0n 20 06 2014 they did not leak in

I had new windows fitted 0n 20 06 2014 they did not leak in until the dec 2015, or if they leaked i did not notice as i had a care home and the heating was on all day and night.
In dec 2015 i contacted the window suppliers and they came and had a look and then said they could not come back until the 16 of february which they did and also the people who made the windows came on the same day I have to say the damage is a lot and they have been back once since feb to try and fix the leaks . this is in all my rooms that they fitted windows
I had a care home until the end of nov and i closed this due to my husbands death.
I am wanting to start a new buisness by renting the rooms for accomodation and i cant do this as the rooms are not fit for purpose.How can i get the window people to fix them for good instead of experimenting to try and fix the windows . Please help me
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are you saying that in spite of them coming in to repair the leak still remains?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes they still leak all of them
OK was it the same company who supplied and fitted the windows for you?
I will call you in the next 5 minutes.