I park oppersite my house and am having trouble with a neighbour

hi i park oppersite my house and am having trouble with a neighbour telling me not to park there as there is a dropped curb. i do not park over the dropped curb but up to it by their pedestrian gate but not on the pavement so people can walk freely on the pavement.. my car is legal so i think this is fine for me to park as there is room for them to get there car out. my mother also has a blue badge so i need to park by my house when she visits the only sign on there gate is a computer printed crossed out p. that is not legal. please advise.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i would like to know if i am in the right or wrong in parking where i am if i am in the right how do i tell the mam in the house
Are there any restrictions where you park?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no none he has done a sign on a computer just a piece of a4 paper in a poly pocket on the small pedestrian gate i park on road over small pedestrian gate but only up to start of dipped curb. .
OK. Does your parking obstruct his access?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no it does not obstruct his access as i am not parking by the dropped curb only by edge.
In that case, he hasn't got a complaint.A person is free to park anywhere they like unless it offends against a prohibition or causes an obstruction.Neither applies here so there is no action that can be taken.It is no more complicated than that really.Can I clairiy anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you jo for your help.