How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I asked the ccj to have a ccj judgement set aside. The letter

This answer was rated:

I asked the ccj to have a ccj judgement set aside. The letter from the court hearing was not delivered to my address (returned back to court). I called the court and the letter will be resent. The outcome was that I had a month to do something. A specific word was mentioned but I don't remember what it was. What do I have to do? I though a ccj set aside outcome is either removal or not!
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help,you.When is the hearing date please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex the hearing haopened on 15 Jan 2016. I never received the letter from court. It got sent back to court despite having the correct address.The letter had one sentance saying that I have liberty to restaur within one month.My questions for you are,
1. What does liberty to restaur mean?
2. What do I have to do next?
liberty to restore means you can make the application again and have it reheard.Therefore if you have not already you should ask the court to relist the matter to be heard to set aside.At the moment it mad been stayed so you need to lift the stay.Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the reply and assistance.Kind regardsKevin
Good luck.Alex
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you