How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hope you can help. We run residential care homes of

Customer Question

Hope you can help. We run residential care homes for some of the most vulnerable children in the country. We work with many high profile CSE cases, children with severe mental health problems as well as with children who are being placed in a place of safety to protect them from gangs. The Local authority in Buckinghamshire had a freedom of information request to release the names, addresses and Ofsted URN numbers of every children's home in Buckinghamshire. They are planning to share this information. This will be detrimental to the safety of our children. Can anything be done to protect information under special circumstances?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Just to be clear, this is to release details of homes in the area and NOT to disclose which children are staying there?Alex