How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Holly Your Own Question
Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7050
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
Type Your Law Question Here...
Michael Holly is online now

I have a nuisance neighbour. He was removed last year by the

Customer Question

I have a nuisance neighbour. He was removed last year by the council. He lived in a caravan in the alleyway where I park. Police were constantly down here over alcohol fighting abuse n theft. He was informed to move by council which he did. He threatened me last year saying I was the one reported him. We all did to be honest. Anyhow since then all quiet and lovely area where I was safe until last night I came back and he is back in his caravanette and has moved himself outside his mum's. I knocked on and politely told him to move due to council order and got lots of abuse. There have been vodka bottles left and he frightens me. Please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 2 years ago.
If he has been abusive and threatening you should call the police.They may also move him on if his presence is likely to cause a breach of the peace.Also report his presence to the local council he may be in breach of the terms of the order they obtained that forced his to leave or they can apply to the Magistrates Court for a fresh order to move him on. This can be done in about a week.I hope this helps. If there are any further points please reply and I will respond.Best wishesMichael