How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

A person has set a wall-through device upstair, seeing me in

Customer Question

A person has set a wall-through device upstair, seeing me in a much clear way! The video has sent to the world. How can I get legally help about this? And also the private information is lost such as CV! Voice recording, thermal imagery is frequent used by somebody. And also be threaten and insulted quite often!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My problem was starting from February 2014. I had helped one of my friends move from one place to another place. I do not know who had started to record the voice or the content in the conversation between us. and then everything started from that time, including spy software, voice recording while I was living in the rented room in Kent, wall-through device using while I was living in home, London(at least), mind-reader using because I was thinking there might be a mental health problem related to me and then they record what I said but I am pretty sure that I do not have any problem with that, what I had was culture shock which caused me had anxiety and depression but they had be solved in September of 2015. That means I do not have any problem at the moment but they used thermal imagery and mind-reader to check what I am thinking while living in my room now. This absolutely disturbed my normal life and I could not focus on my study because I am so stressed about the device they used, cannot changing clothes, no shower. and all of this happened in the previous rented room and also happened in my home, my mother had affected by the devices as well. She is 58 years old and cannot appeal all of this back to the person who harmed us. Our conversation and talking content had automatically been recorded and translated from Mandarin to English that means someone has controlled the satellite and using the translation device to translate the content from us to the surrounded people. There are also involved people from China who had used the wall-through device in the China home and rented room and then send the images all around to defame and slander my family's prestige/reputation. They stolen our conversation content and privacy (living), affected our life and caused our spirit be damaged and harmed, controlling the behaviours of ours by hitting the wall and switching on the light. The devices they used to me are seriously affected me, stopping me to have normal thinking.
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
The fact it is recorded, how does that damage you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My study and health and life had all been affected. When I was living in the PRINT HOUSE in Loughborough, a group of men had set a through-wall device and spy voice listener above my room. what I understood from them was they tried to control me and watch what I was doing in my room. I was completely being influenced by the signs they gave me such as hitting the wall to show against and switching the lights to show their agreement. I heard a voice from an old man who said 'Bang' (meant kill) as I asked if the Chinese (or Chinese government) wanted to kill me. The Chinese are from FuShun. they were not my relatives and I did not understand why they were there.   My spirit was damaged as I was stimulated by the signs and my brain was affected as I suffered from depression and anxiety again as I was trying to receive the cultures from both sides again. I was almost mad on what they planned for me. I could not concentrated on my study and cannot  get a good rest at night. The police car and helicopter were in the area of Loughborough.  I was so scared and stressful and stimulated by all of these happened and did not know how to explain the process of the event to my mother as she did not believe what I said. I was absolutely being abused by the group of people in Loughborough. I required my freedom and rights back.
 During the time in Loughborotugh in February, I tried to contact with a solicitor centre in Nottingham and had called local police for help. The Freeths (solicitor firm) referred me to the Trent Chember and one of the barrister had called me as they said they knew what happened to me and asked me for a 300 pounds conference fees. I did not agree as I was still taking time to think about the event, once I decided to pay the fee and they rejected me to give me any help from that. I was completely confused what they meant but I knew the case is so serious to me. so I started to find a solicitor online. I had called the police for the situation but the police marked it as incident but rejected to come to the address to have a check. They had hold discrimination to me in this incident. I want your help this time definitely.
I do not know what else devices they used and if my photos and information had all sent out to social or shared with others people. If they did, that might affect my personal and family reputation, the relationship between me and my friends and my mother's friends. and I might be discriminated again by this event and unsafe walking back to home. I do not know exactly the rumour was and any relationships involved in this event.Please give me some legal advice based on the information I shown you above. I might try to give more information about this event/incident later. or rearrange the whole process of the event and let you see much clearly.Thank you!
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Do you have medical evidence your health has been effected? Has your GP diagnosed this as a direct result? Have you complained to the Council?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What council can do for if the police ignored the problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have moved out from one rented room to the another (on campus accommodation) but the new one had still someone watched and stayed. What should I do? If the photos of mine or tumors have been spread out and emails have been hacked and my phone has been controlled. Is there any legal advice you can give me?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
What is it you want to do?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ask the police. Do an investigation.I want my rights back.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
they have used spy devices...