How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My husband has the mental illness years now and

This answer was rated:

My husband has the mental illness for many years now and want to kill himself everyday. I need him to do a power of attorney and a will. How do I do it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is anyone answering my this question? i am waiting.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstDoes your husband have sufficient mental capacity to make such documentDoes he wish to do so
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Does my husband need to make the power of attorney himself? I have not asked him if he want to do so. He agreed me to open all his letters. At what state he can wish me to do so?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was advised by an Independent Finical Advisor to make a will andpower of attorney. I do not know why and how.
I am afraid that only your husband can give instructions for the preparation of the Lasting Power and his Will.You cannot do this for hime.You will need to make arrangements for your husband to see a Solicitor so that this can happen.Please ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you