How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My wife wants to do a Deed of Variation on her late mothers

Customer Question

My wife wants to do a Deed of Variation on her late mothers estate to make our three children and our six grandchildren beneficiaries instead of herself. Once that is in place and actioned is it possible to make additional payments to the children within the 2 year period if my wife concludes that she could have afforded more in the first instant?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need seem further information firstDo you mean can there be a second Deed pf Variation?