How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Dear Sirs, Brian H Verden*****Nuneaton CV11 5PT.

Customer Question

Dear Sirs, Brian H Verden*****Nuneaton CV11 5PT. Nat. Ins. No. ZR051616C
d.o.b 30th August 1937
I wish to get married to a Lady from Barbados and bring her home to United
Please can you let me know the correct paper we both need for this to happen.
With Regards
Brian H Verden
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat income and capital do you have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm not pushed for time, but I need to resolve the situation fairly quickly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Short on capital about £5000, income a little over £17,000 free to spend
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
What is your actual income from all sources?