How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am a 73 year old British resident citizen. I want to remarry

Customer Question

I am a 73 year old British resident citizen.
I want to remarry my 72 year old ex wife who is a white South african, with ancestral proof.
We married 1966 and divorced 1981n Cape-town. we have one 46 year old son and one 43 year old daughter both resident here in the England.
which is the best option or channel to follow for our low financial situation.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstFor clarity - do you mean you wish to be able to bring her in on a spouse visa?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
easiest visa at minimal cost
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need an affordable direction to follow.
and what the requirements will be, and if there are any penalties or benefits for either of the visa choices
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
What is your income and capital position?