How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Dear *****, My Father has been involved in a serious car

Customer Question

Dear *****, My Father has been involved in a serious car accident as a pedestrian in Sainsbury's Sevenoaks - as a result received a 'Traumatic Head Injury', my Mum is on her own and does not know protocol, please advise as there is an insurance counter claim! What should we do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Yes there is a protocol. Ideally you need a Solicitor and there are many personal injury ones that can help you on a no win no fee basis.But the protocol is you get the medical evidence together with an expert report and send it to Sainsbury's.They can then investigate and respond. If they admit liability you negotiate settlement.If not then you issue proceedings and the matter is tried in Court.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: