How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My business partner tricked me into signing my 50 percent of

This answer was rated:

My business partner tricked me into signing my 50 percent of our partnership over to her. I am still a legal director. I have engaged a solicitor to get access to bank statements, a copy of what I signed and to open a discussion about payment for the 50 percent of the business she took from me. My business partner has refused to cooperate. How can i force her to share the documents i need ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.You need to get a Court order for specific disclosure. You need to complete forms N1: N244: need to specify the class of documents you want.The Court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to Order those documents. if the Court does and they refuse this could be contempt of Court which they could be warned, fined or sent to prison.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you