I'm involved in a civil matter whereby the other party has

I'm involved in a civil matter whereby the other party has not provided me with full disclosure. I have indisputable evidence that there is a document that they are withholding -they have ignored all requests for this document - even after I have reminded them about the duty to disclose. What Order do I ask for in order for the Judge to force them to give it to me and what is the number of the Court form I have to fill in?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What track is the matter on yet please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is on multitrack
ok, then you can say either they disclose it within 7 days or you will make an application to court.If they still do not then you can make an application for specific disclosure. You would need to complete form n244 court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to make the order. If the court does and they refuse then their claim or defence can be struck out.Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No - that's all. Thank you Alex.
good LuckAlex
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: