How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I'm involved in a civil matter whereby the other party has

This answer was rated:

I'm involved in a civil matter whereby the other party has not provided me with full disclosure. I have indisputable evidence that there is a document that they are withholding -they have ignored all requests for this document - even after I have reminded them about the duty to disclose. What Order do I ask for in order for the Judge to force them to give it to me and what is the number of the Court form I have to fill in?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What track is the matter on yet please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is on multitrack
ok, then you can say either they disclose it within 7 days or you will make an application to court.If they still do not then you can make an application for specific disclosure. You would need to complete form n244 court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to make the order. If the court does and they refuse then their claim or defence can be struck out.Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No - that's all. Thank you Alex.
good LuckAlex
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you