I'm the executor of an estate that is below the IHT threshold.

I’m the executor of an estate that is below the IHT threshold. We’ve received the grant of probate and are now ready to distribute the assets. I’m expecting to prepare simple accounts and sign them off with my co-executor. Do I need to submit the accounts to anyone or fill in any more forms?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you You need to send a copy of the accounts to the Residuary Beneficiaries for their information and approval but that is allPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That’s great. Thanks.
You are most welcome