How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Can a caravan being parked in a gated alleyway when the

Customer Question

Can a caravan being parked in a gated alleyway when the residents have not agreed to it. They are living in it and drinking in it at the weekend and causing nuisance and intimidation eg I am alone i female and when I came home last night he was waiting for me. I am scared to go out of my house because I have been verbally abused by him. He is not a Tennant but a Tennant son please help. I am a home owner and incase you ask I do not know the landlord or his name thanks karen karen.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am scared of what I come home to see below it wasn't safe for me to go out in our share yard as there was a big bang in the middle of the night and this is what I woke up to
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have contacted police they are not interested in the fact I am not safe. Can I get injunction out please advise as am genuinely scared for my safety
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Who owns the land the caravan is parked on please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi alex I can't talk I am out but the land is for domestic use for 99 101 103 105 107 109 and number 1 which is me. His mum lives at 105 but is renting off a landlord whom the police are trying to contact after they had no choice but to attend the property tonight. They know this guy from the trouble we had last year and advised me to take civil action but don't know how. Constant foul language and fly tipping has been evident since they moved in. The police are aware of all my evidence from environmental health
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need a restraining order and to get the council to reinforce the ban they have given to him last summer but no idea how to do either
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Have the Council said why they now refuse to do anything? In short its anti social behaviour?