My son went to Sydney on a student visa, he has a good job and loves h

Customer Question

my son went to Sydney on a student visa, he has a good job and loves his life there, he has never had a criminal record here in the uk, he earns good money and seems to have gone nuts in Australia, he has 1 count of abh, where he ended up in a brothel drunk, he woke up not knowing where he was and swung out with his bag and hit a prostitute with it, causing a scratch to her hand. Now he has hit a lady taxi driver who took him half way home and no further, my lad again drunk hit out and punched her, she had no injuries and he was seen by the police and given a common assault charge to go to court, the lady driver went to hospital the day after and stayed in hospital for 4 days, there was no physical injuries, whilst there the lady taxi driver had a heart attack, she is ok thank god, but now the police have upgraded this to abh, i know there is no excuse, but my son cant remember all of the night, but does remember some, he said it was dark when he got out the taxi and just remembers a l
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
What is your question about this? Your narrative seems incomplete?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, the end bit was that he saw a large person come towards him, and lashed out, punched the person, not realising it was the lady taxi driver, she was a large person, he doesn't remember much else. What will happen to him, regards sue
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
I rather suspect he will be deported from the country for such bad behaviour. What type of visa does he have at the moment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has a student visa, but he also has a job. he has been in the country for 2 years, these incidents always seem to be drink related.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He wasn't on bail, do you think he could go to jail?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you give me an answer please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cannot Bellevue I have paid £47 for 1 reply, what an absolute scam!! I will let everyone know that this website is a rip off!!
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You should have posted your question in the Australia law forum. For that reason I have asked the site moderator to ensure that you are transferred to that section.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You won't be having no more money off me for a live phone call, I have given you all the information needed!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would rather have my money back. You are not able to answer my questions in depth,