How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am currently married to someone past seven years.

Customer Question

I am currently married to someone for the past seven years. We have never lived together and he has a seperate home. I am currently selling my home and purchasing a new home. I am needing advise as to whether he will need to be advised of this. I have a restraining order out on him for the next two years
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like to cancel this payment
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Do you still need assistance , and if so have you considered a divorce?