How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

What action can I take when someone that I have had a six

Customer Question

What action can I take when someone that I have had a six figure County Court judgement awarded against had a Cease and Desist Letter issued for slander, then declared bankruptcy, then been interviewed by the official receiver and signed under The Perjury Act to confirm that she publishes everything as a " fabrication of reality for self promotion" then starts emailing past colleagues to suggest fraudulent activities on MY behalf and also attaches copies of my personal bank details to total strangers and then suggests she is considering suing me for damages.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Just to be clear you want to stop this person doing these acts?Alex