How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I mange a block of flats and have a leaseholder who is refusing

This answer was rated:

I mange a block of flats and have a leaseholder who is refusing to clear flammable items from an electrical head cupboard. he is in breech of his lease and the FSO.
how do I proceed?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you want to achieve please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I enforce the FSO? The items need to be removed can I remove them.
yes,myou can give notice that he must remove them within 7 days, if not you will and charge for it.Does that help?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's good to hear, many thanks