75100385

Again, AlexYour advice has been really helpful to

Hello again, AlexYour advice has been really helpful to me.I need your help again: I wonder if you can help me by writing the letter in order to claim my money back as I don't know anything about the English law system.If yes, please let me know and I will send you a list with all my losses.Thank you,Alex L.
Hello and thanks for requesting me.It would be an additional cost if that is ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry, Alex but I'm afraid I can't afford to pay an extra charge. I taught you can help me if I'm paying the regular cost considering that we have had the discussion regarding my issue only two days ago.That's it, don't worry. I will try to manage somehow, writing the letter with my own words.Regards,Alex L.
Sure I understand Alex.Sadly it would not be cost effective for me. I can answer questions for you which is no problemI am happy to look at the letter once you draft it if you can post it hereAlex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's fine, I will manage somehow as I said. Just tell me if they do not refund me and I want to issue proceedings in the County Court, it is any particular lenght of time to do that? (e.g. one month, one year, two years etc)
You have six years to bring a claim but I would ask for a refund within 14 days.Does that Help?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your help.