Pls I intend to file an interim injunction and claim

pls I intend to file an interim injunction and claim for damages at the High Court against a franchisor that terminated our agreement with immediate effect without any notice, due to a period of restrictions advised by the regulator for us to resolve issues, before re-inspection.
I would like to know which specific application forms to complete and in what form should this take?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Why do you need High Court proceedings?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no its a mistake I dont want the offer
Sure. Why do you need to issue High Court proceedings?
You can issue proceedings in the County Court - I am just curious as to why High Court?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The claim is going to be over the jurisdiction of the County Court, so I have to go to high court.
How much are you claiming?
However whether its County Court or High court you would need to complete forms N1: N16a: the same form for High Court or County CourtCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its not yet been determined but it would definitely be over £300,000. However, the matter has several limbs into it because, the franchisor is presently blackmailing us and spreading incorrect information, whilst our livelihood and professional lives have been truncated within minutes.
It makes no difference, County Court does not have a limit on the claim, but High Court is £250k minimum.But the forms are above and the same N1 and N16aCan I clarify anything?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please. I knew about forms N16a and N1 before, but when I called the Chancery Division, I was told its not form N16a for injunction. This surprised me, which was why I made this request? Anyway, please is there any particular documentation for the undertaking to go with the injunction?
If its an undertaking you need N117: that help?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. As long as you are sure that form N1 and N16a can be used to file the injunction and claim at the High Court, I think I'm okay now. Then with N117 with the associated undertaking?
Correct. N117 is with undertaking.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good luck. Alex