How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JustAnswerKM Your Own Question
JustAnswerKM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 42
Experience:  Court of Protection, civil litigation, divorce and inheritance
Type Your Law Question Here...
JustAnswerKM is online now

I am a British citizen, living in New Zealand since 1996.

This answer was rated:

I am a British citizen, living in New Zealand since 1996. When I do reach 65 (NZ pension age) I will need to provide info to the NZ government on what UK pension I may be due. Problem is I don't have my National Insurance number. I worked part-time (after school) from 15 - 18, then full time 18 to 30 years of age. Any ideas on who to apply to? I have been in contact with agencies in UK but getting no where.
Chrissy Southwell
Dear *****sy Thank you for your message. The government agency is a department within HMRC (Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs).You can either apply online or by post, however the agency will post the number to you. Please see the link below: In case you prefer to speak to them, I have noted the number below:Telephone: (+44) 0300(###) ###-####pening times:8.30am to 5pm, Monday to FridayClosed weekends and bank holidaysI hope that helps.Best of luck, Kind regardsKrystel*Please rate my answer so I can be credited for it.
JustAnswerKM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you