How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34900
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Dear Reader, I'm a Canadian Citizen, now with Permanent Residency

This answer was rated:

Dear Reader, I'm a Canadian Citizen, now with Permanent Residency status in Czech Republic. Am I eligible to work in the U.K? Under what requirements, conditions, restrictions, if any. To whom do I apply for any REQUIRED documentation beyond my Passport? Thank you for your expertise! Michael
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am afraid that you will still need a Visa to enable you to work in the Uk as you are not an EU national - you only have a Right of ResidenceYou can read about different types of work visa here ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you