How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My name is ***** ***** a builder and I live and work

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** a builder and I live and work in London for about 6 years
Few weeks ago I've been inspected by south west train ticket inspectors, near Claygate train station twice in one week
After I contacted south west trains to settle my fine, I've been told to speak to a legal advisor for an advice becaus the case has been moved to the court,
What should I do ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
have you been formally charged with anything?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, but I have a fine of 86 £
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Are you asking if you can avoid the summons?