How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I own a half share in land, my share will be worth approx £30,000.

Customer Question

I own a half share in land, my share will be worth approx £30,000. Will that stop me from getting legal aid for a child law case? I have no other assets or savings, I rent a two bed flat and would otherwise qualify for legal aid.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. What is the case about and who is the applicant, or potential applicant?