How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I had a breakdown in a car and caused and accident and the

Customer Question

I had a breakdown in a car and caused and accident and the car to crash. Both myself and the other occupant were fine. I have no recollection of what I did, as I blacked out. In an ill state, I was steered into accepting a 'spent conviction', for my actions. I am not having trouble with applying for jobs. Can the conviction be removed ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello Sarah my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What was the offence and what punishment did you get, was it a fixed penalty, caution, court action etc?