How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I need to make a claim against High Court Enforcement officer

This answer was rated:

i need to make a claim against High Court Enforcement officer that unlawfully removed and sold my vehicle
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Could you please explain your situation a little more?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
baillifs did not give me 7 days notice as stipulated by law
the address on the writ was wrong.
the baillif sold the vehicle without giving me sale notice.
i was arrested by police and charged with criminal offence for obstructing and tampering with control goods but the case has now been dismissed by magistrate court because the judge accepted that the ballifs have not giving me enough notice as lay down by count. so i need to make a claim against the police and the baillif for financial loss
Do you have a number to chat on? Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Calling now. Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not happy and Not Satisfied with your respond. It does not address my question. Also, money have been taken from my account when i have not received any reply from you.
We spoke about this, I called you?Do you need further clarification?