I am advised by Police that a solicitor can enforce under

I am advised by Police that a solicitor can enforce under Civil law the prevention of Car parking on PRIVATE Land which consent has not been given by the land owner who holds the sole rights of way and no other who do NOT .
How can this been set up and what is the cost ????
Hello Nick my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Could you please explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes as above .

What can a solicitor put in place to STOP car parking on private land which they have RIGHT/s on to be on at all . Telling them not too and signs put up are not read .

The Police told me to contact a solicitor to get a "order" done to stop this event re occurring .

Hi Nick - Do they have a right to park, or just use the land?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

NO only by foot . I have granted this . The car owners come off the highway onto private road which is designed to show CLEARLY that is a private . ie brick pavers . When asked to move their car/s they refuse to . I call the Police who ONLY say it is a civil matter and that a solicitor can put in place preventive measure to stop this .

It is a civil matter. If its allowed by foot only that is all they can do. You will need an injunction to stop them.You would need to complete forms N1: N16a: Court would list the matter down for a hearing and decide whether to grant an injunction to stop the parking. If the Court does and they break it, this is contempt of Court which they could be warned, fined or sent to prisonCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Understood so Police are correct in their advice to do this approach .

So is this something you can do for me or recommend a firm who can for me PLEASE .

Sadly this is a question and answer site so I cant do it. But you can find a local Solicitor who can at:
Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yet again your help to me is spot on .

Thanks .