How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Have been through the usual channels - solicitors to check

Customer Question

have been through the usual channels - solicitors to check deeds, local council. The tenant next door runs a joinery business from the garage (3foot away from our lounge window) making garden gates and porches. Delivery of wood and collection vans. advertises on e-bay. Has delvalued our property and caused stressed to ourselves
Please help is there any thing else we could do ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know if you have complained to the Council and if so, what have they said?