How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I live in England but Ryanair in Dublin have not paid me money

Customer Question

I live in England but Ryanair in Dublin have not paid me money they have agreed they own me
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Could you please explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have e.mail correspondence from Ryanair stating they agree to pay me 800 euros compensation for delayed flight . To date they are totally ignoring my correspondence to make payment
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have followed e.mail instruction to follow link for payment but each time I try it throws me out. I have got others to try the but always same result
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can do this online by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Once you get Judgment and if they dont pay then you can seek a European Enforcement Order to seek Judgment in Ireland.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex