I live in England but Ryanair in Dublin have not paid me money

Customer Question

I live in England but Ryanair in Dublin have not paid me money they have agreed they own me
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Could you please explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have e.mail correspondence from Ryanair stating they agree to pay me 800 euros compensation for delayed flight . To date they are totally ignoring my correspondence to make payment
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have followed e.mail instruction to follow link for payment but each time I try it throws me out. I have got others to try the but always same result
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can do this online by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Once you get Judgment and if they dont pay then you can seek a European Enforcement Order to seek Judgment in Ireland.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex