How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

HelloI need a solicitor to help me in writing an appeal to

Customer Question

I need a solicitor to help me in writing an appeal to an Allotment committee. English is not my first language and I need a solicitor to check my correspondence and send it from him/her to the Allotment Committee.
Price could be an issue, could you recommend someone inexpensive?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not received an answer yet.
This is an urgent issue and I don't hear from you soon, I will cancel the request.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I can look at any application that you have made but I am afraid it may affect price. How long is the document?