How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am currently making a personal injury claim with a firm of

Customer Question

I am currently making a personal injury claim with a firm of no win, no fee solicitors - my problem is, I instructed them in July 2015 (the time of the accident) and after an initial assessment my file was passed to a senior partner to action -however since then I have only had one conversation with him in December 2015, (after much pestering on my part) to find out what is happening, nothing since. I have left voicemails and sent emails but have had no response. I do appreciate how this works and that time is money, but feel I need now to take some further action. Must I just wait? Should I complain to a senior person in the firm or to an Ombudsman? can I take the case away? Your advice would be very much appreciated.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Have they said why it has taken so long? Have you written and complained to the managing partner please?