How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We have a motor home bought second hand through finance about

This answer was rated:

We have a motor home bought second hand through finance about 4 months ago. We have recently had it serviced and have been informed there is around £5000 of corrective work required to repair water ingress damage. Thus rendering the vehicle we paid £25000 for actually only worth £20000. If the dealer refuses to repair this damage can we go to the finance company for help?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Did it come with a warranty please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We were given a 6 month warranty from the dealer, but it seems we have nothing in writing stating that. He told us when we signed up that he gave six month warranties.
Do you have a number we can cat on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Our telephone number is
01295 596295
When would be good to call? Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As soon as you are ready please
Ok - I am just in court. Can I call lunch or this afternoon?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes that would be fine, either lunch or this afternoon but not too late as we would like to call the dealer today and perhaps the finance company too if need be. We are both working tomorrow so our time is limited i'm afraid. - Alex