How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1431
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

Type your legal question here The Deeds to my house were held

This answer was rated:

Type your legal question here The Deeds to my house were held by Cornwell Solicitors at Wyke. I have been told they are no longer in existance. How can I recover my Deeds?
Hello Welcome to Just Answer I am a Solicitor and will assist you. I Would recommend that you try both the law society and the Solicitors Regulation Authority - as they may hold the details for the firm where your deeds may have been passed too. Contact details as follows: Law Society: General enquiries lineCall +44 (0) 20 7242 1222 SRA (by email): PS - If your land is registered - let me know - as you can access a copy of your title deeds online and I can tell you how to do this. I hope this helps Kind Regards Caroline If you have found this service useful - please kindly remember to star rate our service positively
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks I shall follow your pointers tomorrow.
Your welcome Let me know how you get on :) Kind Regards Caroline
ukfamilysolicitor and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear *****, The Law Society pointed me in the right direction and have found the deeds. Very many thanks.
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that you managed to locate them :-) Kind Regards Caroline