How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I live in an area with fields to my front and rear and

This answer was rated:

I live in an area with fields to my front and rear and a neighbour to the side. Recently young boys 3off we believe to be under 16 on approval from their fathers have motorbikes and are scrambling in the fields in front of my house, they are noisy and continue for hours on end at different times of the day and especially at weekends. They are also accompanied by 4x4 vehicles and quads on occasion. I approached the fathers only to be threatened over the phone by one (this person also has an ASBO) he says he has the field owners (his friends) permission, a subsequent call to the local police resulted in them saying keep away do not confront and contact the council. There are many people who walk around the fields with their dogs. It is not a safe situation. I was away visiting relatives this weekend and when I returned my wife said 2 bikers had stopped on their bikes opposite our house using binoculars and a phone looking into our house a person then appeared in a 4x4 and they drove around. Our neighbour cant let their dog out in case she goes into the field next door and we cant either. Neighbours to the field in front must have it bad as they travel past their house, one lady told me she hears the noise coming down her chimney but they are reluctant to complain due to the nature of one of the fathers aggression. He is a known local business man. My wife is scared and upset, the owner is a well known figure in the community. Is there anything we can do or do they have the right to make our lives a misery? Thanks Maurice
Hello Maurice my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Please let me know if you have yet complained to the Council at all ?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex
Perhaps I should have chosen the email contact service rather than the quick phone system, a courteous reply would have been nice to confirm a phone time.
Hello Maurice - apologies it should request your telephone number as I can't call you without that. If you send me your number I will call you back.
I tried calling just and it went to voicemail. Let me know when you are online
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex
My apologies I was overtired and working too late at night.
I'm free for a call on either 01330 811920 or 01330 811490 anytime you are.
kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex
Hope you have received both contact numbers?
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex
I have not contacted the council as yet
Calling now. Alex