I sold a dachshund puppy on 01.01.2016 with an agreement to

I sold a dachshund puppy on 01.01.2016 with an agreement to be signed by the buyer saying that she was aware that the puppy was endorsed 'not to be bred from' so as a pet only. The woman signed my agreement with a false name & gave me a false address, although I have since found out her true address. On Friday 18.03.2016, The Kennel Club contacted me to tell me that she had attempted to get my endorsement lifted without my permission in order to breed from the dachshund but only I can lift the endorsement. I contacted the owner again with my third offer to buy the puppy back, saying that I'd pay whatever she wanted and collect the puppy. In the paperwork given to her at time of sale, I requested that the puppy be returned to myself, as the breeder, for a full refund should the she decide at any time that she no longer wanted to keep the puppy. Last night, I received a text message from her saying that she had moved the puppy on to a pet home with no other information. Is there anything I can do to get this puppy returned to me please?
Has she paid for the puppy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry if I am missing the point but I am not sure on what basis you are hoping to recover her?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At time of sale, I gave paperwork to the buyer saying the puppy should be returned to the breeder (myself) if, at any time, she decided against keeping the puppy. She would then receive a full refund. I told her that I'd pay more than she had paid in order to get the puppy back and asked her to name her price, but she now claims to have moved her on rather than return her to me.
Thanks.To be wholly honest, you will struggle to enforce this. Even rescues struggle and they have quite tight contracts.
However much our dogs mean to us they are property. Once an item of property is sold it cannot be recovered.There is an argument that there can be some conditions after sale but it is hard to do.
Breach would not mean that you could recover in full. It would just mean you would be entitled to compensation.