How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I've been falsely accused of assault and I have been on bail

This answer was rated:

I've been falsely accused of assault and I have been on bail conditions since August of last year. During this week my ex-partner has arrived at my address demanding sex. She went on to admit that i had acted in self defence and her son was protecting her misdeeds.
I recorded the conversation before I was arrested for breaching bail.
I'm keen to get this matter over and done with. What is the best way to deal with this?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Has a copy of the recording been sent to the Police please?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The police that were in a different jurisdiction seized my phone and I did alert them to the conversations however it was in true interests of proving that she had arrived unannounced and unexpected rather than in the purposes of judging the original case. I pleaded not guilty and my trial in the met area is 21/4
Can you just confirm your telephone number please?
Calling now