How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71043
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son was wrongly accused of molesting his daughter. Police

This answer was rated:

My son was wrongly accused of molesting his daughter. Police dropped charges due to lack of evidence. This was some time ago, but there has been no contact with his children since. The police told him that he must not make contact. Can they do this without a court injunction.
It is possible that they have given him a harassment warning.This sounds more like bail conditions of non contact though which would expire when the allegations were formally NFAed.Just go to the family court and get a contact order.This is the usual nonsense that women incite their children to make up to obstruct contact. It will start off in a contact centre under supervision and then in due course he will get proper access. His wife will have to comply and if she does not then he can take her to court for breach and she can tell a judge why she shouldn't be sent to prison. Great fun. Making allegations of abuse won't save her then.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have echoed my exact thoughts on the matter. Thank you so much for clarification.
No problem.All the best.Please remember to rate my answer.