How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12188
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I am renting my elderly mums house out to help pay

This answer was rated:

I am renting my elderly mums house out to help pay for her stay in her care home.
I need to start landlords building insurance today, and i dont know if i can put myself down as landlord on the form or my mum ( Bearing in mind she has no capacity )
Please can you advise.....
You can put yourself down as landlord's agent. Your mum should be put down as the landlord/owner.
JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you