How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Do I need to pay vat on new car to be transported,registered

This answer was rated:

do I need to pay vat on new car for person to be transported,registered disabled 80 plus yrs. of age as the driver and husband. thank you
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Could you please explain your situation a little more? Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
contact mr. duck 01234 344232
When would be good to call Mr Duck?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
at present i am listening
Hopefully that was clear. You need to show:To get the product VAT free your disability has to qualify. For VAT purposes, you’re disabled or have a long-term illness if:you have a physical or mental impairment that affects your ability to carry out everyday activities, eg blindnessyou have a condition that’s treated as chronic sickness, like diabetesyou’re terminally illYou don’t qualify if you’re elderly but able-bodied, or if you’re temporarily disabled.