How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Good Morning Could you Please clarify fees

This answer was rated:

Good Morning Could you Please clarify fees for Application notice form N244/ Boundary dispute. Defendants refusing to grant access for a scaled survey to be carried out . expert has disregarded the survey stating it should be scaled survey with boundary features and just a GPS survey. I have completed the forms and witness statement. Thank you
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What would you like to know about N244 please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Court fees(can't get through to the court office as tel is busy all morning fee used to be £195 but may have changed? sorry to trouble you with this .I know your time is spent giving legal advice. I am making an application n244 for court to order defendants to allow a scaled survey to determine my boundary

The court fee for form n244 is £155. Does that clairfy? Alex
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes thank you. did you mean £255

No, £155. Its £280 to issue a claim or £155 to make an application.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you yes, I send a higher fee, as I wasn't sure, hopefully they will refund the difference or ask for a new cheque

They should refund the difference.Does that help?Alex