How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My partner has been arrested disorderly in

Customer Question

my partner has been arrested for drunken disorderly in Hartlepool, Cleveland there is a warrent out for arreset and he has been taken down to london, i want to find out what court he has been taken too, to find out the outcome. thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi. How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for getting back to me, My partner rang me last night from Croydon police station, I rang the courts today and was told he had been delt with. all i can do now is wait for him to get in touch with me, if i need anymore advice i will be in touch again.
Thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem. All the best.