How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I had a serious motorcycle accident, june 2013, 60mph impact

Customer Question

i had a serious motorcycle accident, june 2013, 60mph impact with car that crossed the road without stopping to look. doctors and hospital missed that i broke 3 bones in my feet, never had a proper medical examination to date, i suffered severe injury to right knee, hip, chest/back area, neck, dislocated fingers, elbow damage. lost £15,000 in earnings, nearly 3 years later my current solicitors have done nothing to investigate my injuries or try to help my pains. Car driver was convicted in court for careless driving as i was totally innocent. The defendants solicitors offered me £16,000 in settlement, my solicitors say its too low and put in for £34,000. I have injuries all over my body for life and want advice, do i change solicitors? colin
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What would you like to know about this please Colin?