How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35073
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Me and my husband living in UK on tier 2 visa I cane

Customer Question

Me and my husband living in UK on tier 2 visa
I cane abroad and I think my husband is cheating on me . He is having either extramarital affair or contact with sex girls/prostitutes. I saw few messages on his messenger to contacting 4 prostitutes at a time but he denied and said it's due to virus or someone put in his account. What is UK law about it? what can I do? Is the data from his Facebook is traceable to prove who send messages and for how long he is in contact with such girls?
Kindly help me I am really worries
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you find out from which device mobile/laptop these messages were sent to prostitute on Facebook messenger.
I don't want my spouse to be aware of this discussion.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's 30 min now and no reply
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Do you wish to end your marriage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you there. I don't want to end marriage at all. I want to know how to deal with it
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
So you want relationship rather than legal advice?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to know is it legally allowed to chase my husband Facebook record which he deleted to find out us he right or wrong
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiI am afraid that there is no basis on which the Court would make an Order forcing Facebook to give you this information.The only person who can get this information is your husband - and he cannot be forced to give it eitherI am sorry not to give you any better news.Please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What if it is true that he is in contact with call girls or doing vulgur messages or sharing nude pics. What can I do actually to make sure that he is doing this or not . And whatever I am suspecting is right or not?
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry but there is no way that you can do this unless you wish to instruct a private detective to follow him
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What do you mean by private detective. What they do ? I think they can't chase personal accounts.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
No but they can follow your husband to see what he does