How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have been in what I believe is a small road traffic accident

This answer was rated:

Hi, I have been in what I believe is a small road traffic accident a couple of weeks ago. Slight damage to my front bumper and damage to the other car's back door (I have pictures). We promptly swapped details, he drove off, and I reported to my insurance company. I phone him later to send me his insurance and he mumbled about a possible blood clot and have heard no more. Now I have had a call from the police for a statement around a RTC. Is there any recommendation on how I should report this?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Did you report it to the Police at all?
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fine. 07565 560597
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex