I have just received a sjpn /70. I have already submitted

I have just received a sjpn for 96/70. I have already submitted a guilty plea online however I am now concerned if I have done the right thing. I am also unsure about timescale. The offence was on 04/10/15 it seems like a long time lapsed to be able to still bring this to court. Should I have pleaded guilty as this now means I am not required to attend. I am very worried about the outcome?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What was the date of information on the Court summons please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The letter was issued on 23/03/16
Sadly it is in time as they have 6 months to prosecute you. Do you have any other points on your licence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 being processed currently for seperate speeding offence in July 15, not yet showing on my licence. I also checked online last night and not showing. Worried if I get 9 points for the current offence. And worried that they will not see the 3 being processed (although I'm sure another speeding offence will not go in my favour).
Ok - it all goes on date of offence. Clearly if you get 12 points in all you are liable for disqualification under the totting up procedure. For 96 in a 70 zone you are liable to get a fine, 4-6 points OR disqualified for 7-28 days.Therefore you wont get 9 points.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have included mitigating circumstances & additional info such as my need to travel to & from school everyday (with my 10 & 8 year old), to and from work approx 25 miles a day and need to travel as part of my full time job. Will this help at all as disqualification would be detrimental?
No, that wont make any difference, but you are likely to get points as this is more of a deterrent than a short disqualification.Does that clarify? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So have I done the right thing by already submitting a guilty plea?
Yes. That will lean more towards the lower end of points as you get a discount for early guilty plea.Does that help? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And sorry are you also saying that they will be able to see and be aware of the offence in July?
Only if its been added to your licence at that point. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And if I got 9 points for this current offence on top of the 3 in proce
Correct. But as I have said you are likely to only get 4-6 for the 96mph.
Does that clarify? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate that It may be 4-6 points however I would still like to understand worse case. So if I were to get 9 on top of the 3 in process, totalling 12 what would happen along the line?
You would be disqualified for 6 months, but your licence would be clean after that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but feeling very scared so just need to be 100% clear.
Can you see the above?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Right ok, I think though this is why I am so nervous because if they believed they were giving me 9 points (with no other points already on licience) then this in isolation would not lead to disqualification but if they were aware of the 3 would they then consider less points to avoid disqualification?
The range is 4-6 points OR disqualification. You are likely to get the lower end of points because it acts as a warning as its on your licence for 3 years.Does that clarify? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes thank you. I feel more informed now.
Great. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site doesnt credit me for the time spent with you. Good luck. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do, thank you. Kind Regards.
Thanks and enjoy the rest of your day. Alex